- 107 Sq M
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PLANNING CONSENT GRANTED
- 3-BED DWELLING WITH PARKING & GARDEN
- VIEWS OVER ST MICHAEL'S MOUNT
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW AT ANY TIME
Residential serviced development plot located in the village of Gulval, near Penzance. Total plot has planning consent agreed for a three-bedroom dwellings, with a gross internal floor area (GIA) of 107sqm, provided over two-storeys with dedicated parking and garden.
- Serviced plot with planning permission
- Three-bedroom dwelling with gross internal floor area (GIA) of 107sqm.
- Private garden area of gross external area (GEA) of 142sqm.
- Two dedicated car parking spaces
The entire site is divided into two individual serviced plots ready for development.
Planning Reference: PA18/09695 - Cornwall Council Planning Portal
The site is located on land to the west of the A3311 Polmennor Road in the village of Gulval, near Penzance with views of St Michael's Mount. Gulval is a large village community with close proximity to supermarkets, schools and village hall – all within walking distance of the proposed development site.
Take the B3311 from the A30 near Penzance. Follow the B3311 into the village of Gulval on Polmennor Road. The site is located on the left, before the road bears to the right onto Green Lane Hill.
The site is available to view at any time. Further enquiries arranged via Redgrave Commercial.